Scopes of Troyee-Hire Purchase Management
Installment Sales: maintenance of down payment, installment collection, tracking of defaulters, early closing, sales return, stock report, incentive calculation etc.
At Reporting/Monitoring Level:
- Accounts Receivable Reports: by Detail & Summary (Brand-wise and Customer’s Account No-wise Receivable Reports), Aged Receivables, Shop Balance
- Sales Reports: Location-wise, Brand-wise, and Model-wise HP-Hire Sales Reports & HP-Cash Sales Reports.
- Sales Reports-with Models Details, with Brand Summary & Brand Details, with Customers’ Summary and Customers’ Details.
- Shop-wise and Customer’s Account No.-wise Monthly future probable installments collection against all ongoing HP-Customers.
- HP-Shop wise Delinquent / Default customer’s report for arrear due against monthly installments collection by at a glance and by details including ageing.
- HP-Shop wise details & Summary of HP- Shop Manager’s Commission Statement against cash sales and against collection of Down payment, Installment and Last payment Receipt (LPR) against Hire- Sales.
- Rebate Reports (Individual & Summary), Remittance Reports (Individual & Summary), Expense Statements (Individual & Summary), VAT Report
- Inventory: Item List, Price List, Invoice Register, Physical Inventory Work sheet, Inventory Stock Status, Stock Status (Location wise), Stock Status (MRP & Cost Value, Stock Status (Showroom & Model wise), Stock Balance
At Operation Level of Troyee:
- Easy Learning and Easy Configuration: Windows interface, Easy terminology, Menu- driven and, speedily navigable
- Superior performance for both Standalone & Network version: Fully Network compatible and can be accessed from different workstations connected in LAN/ WAN